Favorite Finds: Bohemian Chic
Sharing some fun bohemian chic items on this weeks Favorite Finds along with some great pieces to transition into spring! Head below for the links!
- The color combo in this rug is one of my all time favorites and would be a great piece to pull together any room.
- A neutral blue nail polish is a great color for transitioning into spring.
- This makeup primer is on my list of things to try when my current one runs out.
- Loving the embroidered detail on this peasant top and it’s currently on clearance for $5.50 and comes in three other colors!
- Dress these pointed toe flats up or down – also a great piece for spring!
- This basketweave pillow would make a great neutral accent to the southwestern rug.
- Pair it with this navy ikat pillow – bohemian chic!
- Add in a cream colored fringe throw to keep you cozy.
- These agate coasters are gorgeous and functional. I’ve been eyeing them for months!
- Love the geometric design and neutral color of this table lamp. A great piece for a small side table or nightstand.