Favorite Finds: Fall Transition Pieces
Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a while since I’ve shared one of these so I rounded up a few great fall transition pieces for you and your home! Find all of the links below!
- I love adding wood tones to a space to make it feel more cozy and this Woven Wood Pendant is an easy way to warm up any room!
- Mustardy gold tones are a must for fall and this Oro Gold Velvet Zip Crossbody is the perfect accessory to spice up any outfit!
- Who doesn’t love a good Leopard Print Loafer!?! Also available in black and they run TTS!
- Layering with a Duster Cardigan is a great way to transition a summer look into a cozy fall one.
- I’m loving this nuLOOM Vintage Style Persian Rug! It’s also available in a few sizes along with a runner!
- This Drape Front Vest is available in three colors and it’s another great layering piece for fall!
- These Velvet Quilted Ogee Throw Pillows would be a great accent piece for the vintage style rug!
- I love a good neutral accent pillow and this Sweater Knit Throw Pillow is perfect for the colder months!
- Get a more finished look by throwing a Long Blazer on with jeans and a tee!