BakeGood Cherry Pie Filling and Cherry Crisp Recipe
What’s one of your favorite holiday desserts? #ad 🍒Cherry Crisp is definitely one of mine and using this BakeGood Cherry Pie Filling in my recipe makes it so delicious. The Cherry Pie Filling has no added sugar so I love that I can sweeten it to my liking! Find the full recipe below along with the link to shop the pie filling at your local Walmart this weekend because Thanksgiving is just FIVE days away!
Check local stock here: BakeGood Cherry Pie Filling
Can’t find it at your local Walmart? Find the closest Walmart that carries BakeGood here: BakeGood Store Locator
Cherry Crisp Recipe
- 2 Jars of BakeGood Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Cup Sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish with butter.
- Open pie filling and pour in to large bowl. Mix in sugar and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
- In a medium bowl stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and butter.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the filling.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!