Baked Chicken Wings with Rib Rack BBQ Sauce
Have you ever baked chicken wings?! I just baked these up using this all natural @ribrackbbqsauce from @walmart! 👌🏻So delish, super easy, and definitely worth a try! /ad #ribrackbbqsauce #walmart
Check local stock here: Rib Rack Original BBQ Sauce
Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 chicken wings
- Rib Rack BBQ Sauce of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven 50 mins, add BBQ Sauce and bake an additional 10 mins. or until crisp and cooked through.